Pay Range: $70,000-$75,000 annually
Benefits: Employer paid medical, 3% employer contribution to a 401(k) plan, PTO and paid holidays, wellness program and incentives, rolling internal skills training, group life, short- and long-term disability, and more.
Based in Gearhart, OR at our Regional Office
Reports to: Deputy Director
Work Schedule: Full-time. Core hours of Monday-Friday.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule with the possibility of some occasional early morning, evening, and weekend work.
Overall Purpose of this Role:
The Administrative Manager runs the Regional Office, supporting each of our facilities, the participants that live within those facilities, and our employees.
- Supervises other employees working in the Regional Office.
- Receives and submits all bills and/or invoices to Bill.com, assisting with classifications, fixing errors, and communicating with vendors.
- Receives all check and cash donations, enters them into the donor CRM, and does routine bank deposits.
- Receives all participant dues, enters them in the database when needed, and does routines bank deposits for each county served.
- Facilitates monthly transfers of donations coming from external accounts, as well as pulls reports from all virtual donation platforms to be submitted to development and accounting.
- Orders and/or approves some orders for food, supplies, and other materials for both the facilities as well as the regional office.
- Manages all employee time tracking, payroll, new hire paperwork and implementing terminations.
- Assists IT in assuring all computers are set up and have downloaded the IT agent corresponding to the facility/work location.
- Maintains SharePoint sites, to ensure all necessary documents are being uploaded correctly, as well as manages permissions and site access.
- Oversees proprietary database (TDS) data entry, to ensure completion and accuracy.
- Works with facility directors to problem solve when errors arise in TDS data entry.
- Collect documentation and receipts for all account transactions every month to be reconciled, contacting those whose receipts are missing.
- Collects and assesses all documents received via mail, including bills, donations, employee or past-employee related notices, tax information, etc...
- Manages the organizations finance email, assessing bills and any account notices.
- Invoices individuals or businesses who require invoices to donate and/or pay for bedspace, some monthly.
- Organizes monthly food reports to be sent to local agencies for food donations.
- Implements and brainstorms effective adjustments to administrative work within the organization to enhance productivity.
- Assists all employees with any needs, issues, or concerns, to keep facilities running in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Works well with others, and is a kind, understanding, but a powerful leader.
- Work is primarily performed indoors, within an office setting, occasionally accompanied by moderate noise level and exposure to scents.
- Frequently required to sit/stand at computer or in a stationary position.
- Frequently operates a computer and other office productivity equipment, such as copy machine, printer, and phone.
Skills and Training Required for this Position:
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and insurance coverage for private vehicle use.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft programs and/or word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge in working with databases to pull reports and audit data.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Lived experience with homelessness and/or addiction.
- 5 years of experience in administrative work OR any experience in a management/leadership position.