Pay Range: $90,000-$95,000
Benefits: Employer paid medical, 3% employer contribution to a 401(k) plan, PTO and paid holidays, wellness program and incentives, rolling internal skills training, group life, short- and long-term disability, and more.
Based in Portland, OR or Gearhart, OR
Reports to: CEO
Work Schedule: Full-time. Core hours of Monday-Friday.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule with the possibility of some occasional early morning, evening, and weekend work.
Overall Purpose of this Role:
As Operations Director at Helping Hands, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall business operations at all our facilities in Oregon as this is crucial for our growth and success. This includes overseeing facility directors, the maintenance department, I/T, and case managers.
The Operations Director is an integral member of our senior leadership team, who reports only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In this position, you’ll have to manage and control diverse business operations and functions, so we expect you to be a hardworking and inspiring leader.
If you, in addition, have great people skills, excellent business acumen, are self-driven, and have an outstanding work ethic, we would love to hear from you!
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for business growth and success
- Establish policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations
- Lead employees with an example
- Be a motivator for other employees
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics
- Create reports for the management
- Meet regularly with facility directors at their facility.
- Ensure facilities are utilizing the HOPE model and are running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- In conjunction with the CEO, work with the maintenance to ensure that repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Act as point of contact for managed I/T service provider
Other Duties –
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience managing employees
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Data and Leadership
- Hands on experience with strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Familiarity with IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations
- Work is primarily performed indoors, within an office setting, occasionally accompanied by moderate noise level and exposure to scents.
- Frequently required to sit/stand at computer or in a stationary position.
- Frequently operates a computer and other office productivity equipment, such as copy machine, printer, and phone.
- Frequently required to move about within the facility for meetings, office equipment, and operations management.
- Frequently drives within the 5 counties that Helping Hands currently operates in.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and insurance coverage for private vehicle use.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs and/or word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Lived experience with homelessness and/or addiction.